Grant requests: Minimum funding request of $10,000/Maximum funding request of $100,000.
Grant period: 12 months
Deadline: August 26, 2019 5:00 PM
To be eligible, the applicant organization must:
- Be a non-profit organization based in Sacramento County. Use of fiscal sponsors is allowed. Fiscal sponsors must have similar organizational goals and meet the same eligibility requirements listed in this section. The fiscal sponsor is responsible for meeting all fiscal and administrative obligations for the grant, and must enter into a formal agreement with the organization on the management of grant funds and responsibilities associated with the completion of the project.
- Direct grants to individuals
- General operating or seasonal support
- Cash reserves and endowments
- City, State, or County government organizations
- Capital Campaigns
- Commercial (for-profit) enterprises or activities, including concessions, food, t-shirts, or other items for resale
- Sub-granting or re-granting
- Social activities such as receptions, parties, galas