Grant Application Period
- July 26 – August 26, 2019
- All applications and documentation requested in announcement must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Online Applications Only: all applications are only accepted electronically: Apply here for the TOT Grant Application beginning July 26, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
- TOT Grant Workshops for interested applicants:
- Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, July 26, 2019 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Applications reviewed for completeness and approved to next step.
- Applicants will receive automated electronic receipt notification upon submission.
Grant Application Review Period
- August 27 – September 3, 2019
- Budget & Debt Management staff will review applications for completeness and compliance with minimum eligibility requirements.
- Applicants will be notified electronically if proposals meet the minimum qualifications.
- Qualifying organizations will receive the Board of Supervisors Hearing schedule where final recommendations and approval will be made in November 2019.
- September/October 2019
- Subject Area Expert Panel Application Review: Subject area experts will review, evaluate, and rank qualifying applications and may contact organizations with follow-up questions.
- Board Panel Meeting: Upon completion of Subject Expert Panel Review/Scoring, Board Panel (2 Supervisors/3 Chiefs of Staff) will review recommendations and finalize awardees.
- Grant Program Hearing Notification: Applicants will receive a second electronic notification of schedule for the Board of Supervisors Hearing where recommended award selections will be made.
Grantee Award Approval
- Late October/November 2019
- The Board of Supervisors will make the final determination and approval for all TOT Grant Program recipients.
- Budget & Debt Management will notify applicants of funding selections within 5 business days of Board Hearing approval. All notifications will be made electronically.
- Budget & Debt Management will draft and administer agreements between the County and grantees.