period is now closed. Thank you to all the organizations that applied for the
2019 TOT Grant Program.
2019 Open Application Period
The County will begin accepting applications for the 2019 Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) Grant Program beginning July 26, 2019 to August 26, 2019. The grants support non-profit organizations operating community-based programs and services in Sacramento County. Grants are awarded in increments ranging from $10,000 to $100,000.
TOT Grant Application Workshops:
The County hosted two free public workshops on July 24, 2019 and July 26, 2019 to explain the grant process and answer commonly asked questions. The PowerPoint Presentation and Frequently Asked Questions can be found in Workshop Information.
- Open Application Period: July 26, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to August 26, 2019, 5:00 p.m.
- Subject Expert Panel Review: September/October 2019
- Board Review Panel Meeting: October 2019
- Public Hearing for Grantee Recommendations: November 2019
- (Specific dates will be updated as determined)
For questions regarding the TOT Grant Program, please contact:
Tina Koepke, Administrative Services Officer II