County Departments: What's Open/Closed/Modified
The Office of Budget and Debt Management is responsible for monitoring and analyzing the County’s fiscal condition, preparing and administering the County’s Annual Budget and managing the General Fund's cash-flow. This office is also responsible for the issuance and management of all County debt.
- Develops the County's Recommended Approval and Adopted Budgets and modeling of multiyear budget outlook.
- Revenue projection and analysis.
- Monitors County's budget throughout the fiscal year and makes recommendations on midyear adjustments.
- Manages the County's General Fund cash-flow
The Chief Fiscal Officer (CFO) is responsible for:
- Oversees issuance of County debt for financing of cash-flow and capital facilities.
- Manages County's Fixed Asset Acquisition Fund for internal financing of equipment lease purchases and certain capital facilities projects.
- Oversees the creation of benefit assessment districts and the issuance of related debt.
The overall management of the budget function, oversight and coordination of County fiscal and budget matters.